(10 pack) 5/8" 12 Point Billet Aluminum Lug Nuts are manufactured from domestic 7075 material and come in polished aluminum and black anodized with a machined contrast cut. These billet lug nuts are available in a wide range of sizes including metric and offer a great complement to your racing wheels.
** 5/8" Lug Nuts measure 1" thick when measuring for spacer washers. **
Our 5/8" Lug Nuts use a standard 15/16" 12 pt socket providing plenty of clearance on most wheels. Outside diameter of the base of the lug nuts and washers is 1.200.
- Make sure the threads on your studs are clean and not damaged in any way.
- Antiseeze is included with all of our lug nuts. You must use this to prevent gaulding.
- Nuts should be started by hand to prevent cross-threading.
- Stud threads should protrude a minimum of 1/8" out of the lug nut when fully torqued.
- Do NOT over torque your lug nuts as this can create an unsafe situation.
- Aluminum lug nuts are for racing applications only and not recommended for OEM / Street use.
Recommended Torque Values - using antiseeze
- 5/8" Lug Nuts - 100 ft lbs
MADE IN U.S.A.